- Listed: January 6, 2015 10:37 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
How many times have you wished you could find cheaper auto insurance? The cost of insuring an auto is expensive to begin with, and if you have any blemishes or a DUI on your record, your rates will go sky high. There are several ways to save money on auto insurance, all it takes is a little footwork on your part.
A great way for you to save money on your auto insurance is to find an all-in-one insurance carrier. If you can find a company to provide your auto insurance, homeowners’ insurance, and health insurance, you can purchase one large package and save up to 40% off of purchasing separate insurance packages.
If you’re currently receiving a no-claims discount for an auto insurance company, it is important that you protect this. Only file a claim if it is absolutely necessary, because once you file a claim with your insurer, your rates could increase instantly by up to 75%. Filing claims should be saved for real accident and injury.
If you have a shiny new car, you won’t want to drive around with the evidence of a fender bender. So your auto insurance on a new car should include collision insurance as well. That way, your car will stay looking good longer. However, do you really care about that fender bender if you’re driving an old beater? Since states only require liability insurance, and since collision is expensive, once your car gets to the “I don’t care that much how it looks, just how it drives” stage, drop the collision and your auto insurance payment will go down dramatically.
Being an auto dealership can have it’s insurance perks. You must maintain insurance policies on the vehicles you carry, but you can get a deal for this through dealers insurance. These policies will allow you to drive any of the company owned cars, essentially eliminating the need for personal auto insurance.
Having your VIN number etched into your window can lower your insurance premiums up to 15 percent. Sometimes the VIN number is already etched into the car’s window, but will raise the price of the car $300 to $900. You can also etch the number into the window yourself for $19.95.
Make sure you are getting all the discounts available to you. If you have other insurance, such as home insurance or an umbrella policy, you may be eligible for a discount based on this. You may also get a discount if you are over 25, married or a college student.
One of the best things about auto insurance is that you can purchase this insurance from state to state. It is not state-limited like health insurance is. This cheap car insurance for new driver means you tips for cheap car insurance for new drivers can always browse around in other states for the best deals. A lot of drivers won’t do this because they assume purchasing in-state coverage is the best way.
You should always pay your car insurance on time. You will have to pay back your insurance company, perhaps with interest. If you cancel your policy without paying back your insurance company, this will show up on your credit score. When you apply for a new insurance, your bad history will show up.
If you’re searching for lower rates, you might want to consider driving less. Simply put, if you drive less, your chances of an accident decrease. Most companies have low-mileage discounts for people that have a short commute or drive only a few miles a year. Ask your insurance company and see if you can receive that discount.
Carefully examine any extra options included in your auto insurance premium, because you may not need all of them. If you beloved this posting and you would like to get much more details relating to Buy cheap car insurance for new drivers kindly take a look at the internet site. One of the most common additional options you might be paying for is roadside assistance. If are already a member of an automobile club that offers roadside assistance, you can drop this option from your insurance plan and save some money every month.
These tips have given you a lot to think about. If you drive, you have to have insurance. Your insurance policy can give you a sense of secure coverage. Also, as these tips have shown, a little research can give you this security at a good price, perhaps enabling you to save hundreds of dollars every year.
264 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Bryce Steffen
- Member Since: October 13, 2014
Other items listed by Bryce Steffen
- Winning Out In The Cheap Car Insurance For New Drivers Deal With The Right Information
- Reaching The Lowest Bottom Line With These Cheap Car Insurance For New Drivers Shopping Methods
- The More You Know About Cheap Car Insurance For New Drivers, The Better It Is For You
- Looking For Car Insurance Help? Get That Help Here!
- Cheap Car Insurance For New Drivers Tips And Pointers You Can Use
Popular Ads Overall
- Three Enticing Ways To Improve Your Credit Citi Login Skills (12666 views)
- 9 Methods Of Log Into My Netflix Account Domination (11750 views)
- 7 Enticing Ways To Improve Your Citi Online Account Skills (9201 views)
- Best Aol.com Login Page Android Apps (7725 views)
- A Deadly Mistake Uncovered on Log In Facebook And How to Avoid It (7150 views)
- How To Restore Hotmail.com Log In (5527 views)
- Genghis Khan’s Guide To Aol Sign Up Email Excellence (4957 views)
- In Terms Of A Huge List Of Fantastic Information On Design, We’re It (4833 views)
- Five Surprisingly Effective Ways To Gmail.com Login Sign In (4793 views)
- What Makes A Facebook Login Facebook Sign Up? (4669 views)