- Listed: January 24, 2015 5:15 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Life insurance is something many people don’t like to think about, but having the right policy can be what protects those who depend on you if the unthinkable should happen. By following the simple advice in this article, you can make sure the protection you get, will cover you in the ways you need, for a reasonable price.
A basic life insurance policy is a good investment to make for a newborn child. Insurance is relatively cheap for infants and costs little to maintain while the children grow up. By the time the child becomes an adult a well-selected policy that has been carefully maintained by his or her parents will be a significant financial asset.
Take the time to shop about and compare prices and policies before you purchase. The premium amount varies by as much as 50%. That is why it is wise to look at different companies and comparison shop so you can find the best price. Only compare insurance quotes that have included your medical history.
Don’t ever lie on a life insurance policy application. While it may seem like a tempting idea to say, for example, that you don’t smoke when you do, lying on your application is grounds for your insurance coverage to cancel your policy when the deception is eventually uncovered. Tell the truth and shop around for the best price instead.
In the long run, it’s best to buy life insurance when you are young instead of putting it off until later in life. If you apply when you are younger, you are much more likely to be approved and almost certainly have lower premiums. You’ll save money over all by buying life insurance early in life.
Save money on your life insurance premium by choosing to pay it yearly. Most insurance companies will also give you the choice of paying your premium on a monthly, quarterly or semi-annual basis. However, when you choose one of these options, you usually have to pay installment fees to cover the company’s extra service costs, as well.
If you are buying a new life insurance policy, the best time for you to actually make the purchase is before you hit your half birthday. Insurance companies don’t use your actually age, but what they call your “age nearest”. So If you will be 30 in 6 months, they will consider you 30 now, and you will be paying a little more.
When shopping around for a life insurance policy, be aware that certain occupations and hobbies are considered risky and can increase your premium. Some of these occupations include commercial fishing, logging, helicopter or airplane piloting, and roofing. Even a business executive position can be considered risky if it requires you to travel to certain perilous countries. Hobbies that are considered hazardous to your health include hang-gliding, parachuting, skiing, and motorcycling. Make sure to disclose this information to prevent your claim from being denied if the insurance company decides to investigate it.
When going in for your medical exam, it’s important that you appear to be as healthy as possible. Now, no one is suggesting that you game the system, but you need to understand what you’re in store for. Don’t eat any junk or drink or smoke before going into this exam. It could ruin your chances.
Did you know that life insurance is not limited to what it pays out to your family when you die? A good life insurance will also cover medical expenses should you run into major health issues in your senior years. Do not let your family pay your medical bills, subscribe to a life insurance policy.
As the beginning of the article stated, choosing the right insurance plan can be a very difficult affair. However, if you have a better understanding of exactly what to look for in a life insurance plan, the process becomes much easier. Use this article’s tips and tricks, to help you select the best life insurance plan for you and your family.
507 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Minnie
- Member Since: October 14, 2014
Other items listed by Minnie
- How To Make The Right Best Life Insurance Decision
- Best Life Insurance- What You Need To Know
- Best Life Insurance- What You Need To Know
- Best Life Insurance Tips That You You Need Today
- Making A Best Life Insurance Decision Is Very Important. These Tips Can Guide You In The Right Direction
Popular Ads Overall
- Best Aol.com Login Page Android Apps (23307 views)
- Three Enticing Ways To Improve Your Credit Citi Login Skills (22340 views)
- 9 Methods Of Log Into My Netflix Account Domination (21536 views)
- A Deadly Mistake Uncovered on Log In Facebook And How to Avoid It (15120 views)
- 7 Enticing Ways To Improve Your Citi Online Account Skills (15054 views)
- Genghis Khan’s Guide To Aol Sign Up Email Excellence (13996 views)
- How To Get Hotmail.com Log In For Under $100 (13657 views)
- How To Restore Hotmail.com Log In (13245 views)
- What Makes A Facebook Login Facebook Sign Up? (10139 views)
- The A – Z Of I Tuness (9904 views)